Family Law Hair Drug Testing
Our hair drug testing can help to answer the questions over parental substance misuse arising from care proceedings. Utilising a simple, non-invasive collection procedure, hair testing can provide an overview as well as trends of drug use or abstinence, by sectioning a hair sample and testing each segment for a detailed month-by-month analysis. One of the main benefits of hair testing is that drug use can be detected going back over several months to years, if the length of the sample is sufficient.
We understand that Legal Aid Agency (LAA) funding can be difficult to obtain and therefore our bespoke service gives you the freedom to request only the tests you need. Our price promise of ‘no hidden charges’ means you will only pay what we quote and we guarantee to beat any like-for-like quote by 20%.
- Results and expert reports within 5 working days
- UKAS accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for an extensive range of drugs and metabolites
- Month-by-month or overview analysis available
- Non-invasive sample type with a long window of detection
- Legally defensible chain of custody
- Our trained Collection Officers can collect samples at a location of your choice
- Free split-invoicing available
Dispel Drug Testing Myths
Contact us today to book your team onto our new CPD training session.