Performance and safety at work can be affected by prescription medications, over the counter and internet-purchased medicines, herbal remedies, sports supplements and anaesthetics. Medications can result in side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness and lack of concentration, and can cause serious accidents particularly in ‘safety-critical’ environments.
Our workplace medication checking service makes certain there is no compromise on safety when employees have to take medication.
Chemist On Call
Chemist On Call is our confidential medication checking and advice service that ensures your employees are safe to work whilst taking medication, without risk of incident, accident or injury to themselves, other workers or the general public.
Our specialist pharmacists will give advice about the medication and give appropriate guidance on managing the risks of potential side effects, and if the employee should refrain from certain types of work whilst taking the medication.
Support when you need it
- Easy access via the telephone or our website (both PIN protected for confidentiality)
- Fast response times with instant online & telephone checks
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
Easy to administer
- Minimal involvement required from your business
- Recommendation reports are clear and easy to understand
- Trend analysis to show you which medication is being taken in your business