Detection Limit: 0.02 to 2.50mg/L BrAC
lion alcolmeter® 600
The lion alcolmeter 600 is a powerful breath alcohol analysis instrument that supports multiple sampling modes, with a fast response and recovery time. The optional GPS system records the exact location (within 10m) of each breath test - quickly, accurately and fully automatically. The GPS and breath analysis data can then be transferred to a PC for statistical analysis, enabling you to build up a complete picture of the alcohol problem in your area or jurisdiction.
The simple operation, ergonomic design, colour touch screen display and evidential results make this device a perfect fit for law enforcement, healthcare and commercial health and safety applications.
How it works
Easy to use
- Icon-driven, touch-screen display
- Multiple breath sampling modes:
- Active – Using a mouthpiece you get an accurate measurement of the subject’s alcohol level from a deep lung breath sample
- Passive - Just hold the 600 in front of the subject’s mouth and press the sample button when they speak. Within seconds the display shows whether alcohol is present (above 0.05mg/L BrAC).
- Container - Check a suspect fluid or container for the possible presence of illicitly added alcohol.
- Lightweight and portable device
- Illuminated sampling port for use at night
- Operating temperature range of -5° to 45° C (23° to 113° F)
Fast and reliable results
- Fuel cell technology means the reading is very unlikely to be affected by anything in the subject's breath other than alcohol
- Results within 5 seconds
- Use the touch-screen display system to enter details relevant to each breath test into the instrument’s memory
- Print test results or upload them to a PC for statistical analysis
- GPS system records the exact location (within 10m) of each breath test
Conforms to US department of Transport product list
Complies with US Coast Guards quality standards
Warm-up Time: There is no heater, so no warm-up time
Response Time: Within 5 seconds
Recovery Time: Less than 60 seconds at 1.00mg/L
Operate between -5° to 45°C (23° to 113°F)
Dimensions: 195 x 80 x 42 mm
Weight: 442g (with batteries)
4 new AA cells give at least 1,000 breath tests
|K-EQ-600-GPS||lion alcolmeter 600 Device|
|C-EQ-SD400-MP||Spigot Mouthpieces x 250|
|C-EQ-600-P||lion alcolmeter 600 Printer Kit
Includes: Thermal printer with 1 paper roll, 220/24VAC charger with UK and European plug adaptors, cable to connect 600 to printer, 2 additional thermal paper rolls and a weatherproof hard case.
|C-EQ-SD400P-PR||Printer Roll x 1|
Lion Laboratories Limited,
Ty Verlon Industrial Estate,
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan,
CF63 2BE, UK