Our paternity and relationship DNA testing services help safeguard children and resolve family disputes.
- Suitable for child custody cases, child maintenance disputes and disputed estates
- Strict chain of custody maintained throughout the collection and testing procedure using our national collection network
- Provided by a third party UKAS ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and Ministry of Justice (MoJ) listed DNA testing provider
- Pricing in line with Legal Aid guidelines
- Split invoicing service available
- Cases are managed by our dedicated Family Law Customer Operations team
DNA Testing Solutions
Legal Paternity and Maternity Testing
Our legal paternity and maternity tests can be used in UK courts when there is a need to use DNA testing to determine the parentage of a child or children or to identify other blood relatives.
Relationship DNA Testing
Relationship testing is useful when parental samples are not available. In these instances, grandparents and siblings can be tested to determine their relatedness. It is particularly useful when adopted children wish to identify their biological family in later life, or in cases of disputed estates, when a parent has passed away and siblings need to be verified as part of a disputed will.
Get a Quote
You can get a quote online, via our downloadable quote form, or over the phone.
Family Law Solutions
Our services have been used by courts for over 20 years and our extensive experience gives us the ability to help with any family law case, however complex.