Oral Fluid Laboratory Testing
Our oral fluid laboratory has been performing oral fluid tests for over 15 years and provides legally defensible drug testing to help our customers make informed decisions.
We have some of the most highly qualified, experienced and committed experts in the industry, all of whom integrate around a single binding philosophy that ‘behind every test is a life’. This means you don’t need to worry about the process of testing and can focus your attention on making effective use of the results.
We promote scientific and operational best practice and the high standards that we set ourselves are reflected by the accreditations we have been awarded.
Oral fluid samples for laboratory testing are collected using our Certus Collection Device, which has been developed using our own technology and expertise. The quick and easy collection method requires minimal training and the collection tube contains an anti-bacterial buffer solution, which preserves the sample in transit to the laboratory.
Reliable and Easy to Use
- Simple collection process with an adequate sample volume indicator
- Consistent dilution factor
- Positive results unaffected by common food stuffs and beverages
- Fully validated laboratory methods accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Our sample collection process follows a full Chain of Custody protocol
- Confirmation testing provides fully defensible results for a court of law
Flexible Results Reporting
- Test results can be returned via email, fax or downloaded from our secure online portal
Our Test Menu
With the widest 17025:2005 accredited test menu in the UK, we can detect over 30 unique substances in oral fluid.
myConcateno is our secure online laboratory results service, available for customers using our oral fluid laboratory. It includes the following features:
- Secure online customer login
- Sample tracking in ‘real-time’
- Results available online instantly after approval
- Detailed reports customised to your needs
- Donor and collector management